Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1


I have always been intrigued by those who document a year (or more) of their lives in photos. Most of the photos they take would not win any prizes or really be noteworthy on their own, but together they can give you an amazing view into their lives and show you what is important to them in some ways. This year I thought I would give it a try and see what my life looks like at the end of the year. For those who are interested, this will be a brief glimpse into my world.

I can promise you they will not all be works of art, but hopefully some of them will be interesting and speak to you in some way.

Day one... Paso Robles, CA








The previous photos were all taken in my parent's backyard. It rained pretty much all day and this was the only time I ventured out (but I did go out Betti!).



This last photo is a rose I made out of play-dough... my first ever attempt at making a flower free-hand with no cutters or tools whatsoever. My hubby laughed at me because I had to have a photo, but I am pretty proud of this accomplishment. If I can do it in play-dough, I can do it in fondant or gumpaste! Not too shabby huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment